It's time for a nice dip in the pool. To use the pool properly and safely we like to explain a few things.
The pool is equipped with a roller cover. This cover keeps the heat in the pool and also provides extra safety so children cannot fall into the water when the cover is closed.
Next to the sauna door you will find the controls for the roll-down cover, a black square box.
The modern hydrolysis system provides crystal-clear water in which you can swim without any worries.
swimming. Still, it is good to check if the water is as clear as a glass. If it is, then you can swim without worry. If the water is murky or smells very strongly, contact the park manager and wait a while before swimming.
The pool is equipped with lighting. You can turn them on and off at the roll-down control box next to the sauna door. Between the two arrows you will see a button with a light. Pressing this button will turn on the lighting. The lighting goes
off automatically when the roller deck is closed.
A pool is great fun, but to keep it fun and safe we ask you to follow these rules.
Do not leave young children without a diploma alone near the pool, even when the roller deck is closed
Pets are not allowed in the pool.
• The sustainable heat pump ensures a pleasant temperature between 25 and 28 degrees. The exact temperature depends on the season.
• There is a HeatCover in the water of the swimming pool. This is a liquid cover that also prevents water evaporation during use, so that you lose up to 50% less water and energy. In addition, the disinfection of the swimming pool is based on hydrolysis. This is more environmentally friendly and ensures natural water treatment, without the addition of chlorine.
• There is a roller deck on the swimming pool. This ensures that as little heat as possible is lost. In addition, it provides extra safety: when the roller deck is closed, children cannot fall into the water.
• You can operate the roller deck with the black box that is attached to the sauna. You can open the role deck by pressing the left arrow twice. You can close it using the right arrow. You can control the lighting with the middle button.
• Do not place any objects on the roller deck and do not walk on the roller deck.
• Is no one using the swimming pool? In that case, close the roller deck so we save a lot of heat and energy. On top of this, it is safer for children.
• If the roller deck does not move properly, contact Alain or Barbara immediately. They will be happy to solve the problem.
• Always close the roller deck when you leave the house.
• We recommend taking a shower before using the pool. This helps maintain the water quality and is good for your fellow swimmers.
• Of course, every child knows that the swimming pool cannot be confused with a toilet. Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to explain this to a child in advance. Especially with small children, you should regularly plan a visit to the toilet or use a swimming diaper. This way, you leave no opportunity for a little accident.
• The pool may only be operated by adults.
• No diving! The pool is only 1.20 meters deep, so you'll reach the bottom faster than you think.
• Cannon balls are allowed, but not beyond safe limits
• Children without a swimming certificate are required to wear inflatable armbands or a life jacket.
• Children may only swim under the supervision of an adult. Keep an eye on your children when the roller deck is closed as well.
• Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool.
• It only makes sense, but we'll mention it anyway: don't run around the pool, don't use sharp objects in and around the pool and don't use glass objects in the pool.